Today I’m gonna show you some places I want to visit.
But, if I can be honest, I think all of the countries in the world have at least one spot, one city or one area that is very very beautiful. Coz, just seeing photos from all of these cities or places names from other countries that I’m not familiar with, really opened my eyes of how beautiful every country is.
I really want to travel a lot, I really want to see a lot of places with my own eyes and just be able to breathe that air and get to know their culture, and all!
We live on a planet called earth that is unlimited, no matter where you go, it will always be something that you haven’t seen yet. And thats amaze me. It’s crazy!
Anyway, There are 7 places that are in my top list.
I will start with number 7.. Let’s go!
7. Maldives — I mean come on.. Beach and Sun? YES PLEASE.
6. Santorini, Greece — I fell in love since I watched the movie “Sisterhood of Traveling Pants”.. I JUST HAVE TO GO THERE. I can just stare at this view forever 🙂
5. Paris — This romantic city was always been my favorite. I love the street style, i love how they are very vintage and classy. I love the building. I love croissant, i love tea as well. *whaaaatttt? doesn’t make sense, Stefie.. anyway I also love their type of music.. I just want to be in Paris, sit in a old coffee shop and… living the dream..
4. Bergen, Norway — The first time I searched for Norway on Pinterest, most of the photos that appeared were from a city photo called Bergen. I have this deep love for old cities, and this city captures everything. From the building’s colors, to how it’s near the ocean. The houses here are so colorful (look more at Pinterest), I don’t know if there is only one area in Bergen that is this colorful, but Bergen is very beautiful even though it rains a lot. “Please husband if you read this, bring me here!”
3. Disneyland Paris — I’ve never been to Disneyland “The Happiest Place On Earth”. And I want to go so bad. I am a kid at heart and I love everything about Disney. I’ve watched quite a lot of their movies ever since I was young until now. I want to wear the Minnie headband and just walk around with ice cream in my hand. I’m 26 and I unashamedly love Disney. I don’t even care if people say that I’m too old for Disney. Wohooo!
2. Tromsø, Norway — This city is famous for the AURORA BOREALIS aka Northern Lights. Oh yeah, who doesn’t know aurora light? Even though I live in Norway now, to get there I need to go by plane. And from what I’ve heard this light appear mostly around winter in the middle of the night. The darker the better. The color varies: It can be green, kinda pink-ish or blue-ish. If you didn’t know about aurora before, go grab your computer or device and look it up! You’ll love it! ❤
Here comes the number ONE.
Auschwitz Birkenau, Poland — This is the saddest place on earth. The World knows what happened but there are few who REALLY understand what happened. I can say this because I’m one of those people who didn’t really know what happened. I knew that Hitler killed so many people, but I didn’t know every horrific detail of what happened. The terrible experiments they did on people, or how they sterilized children with down syndrome, to eradicate the syndrome. And of course the mass murder. I didn’t know they were forced to line up for the Gas Chamber. There are too many terrible things to name them all. So, as I started to understand the details, it really broke me. Because I didn’t know I couldn’t care back then, but it is important for us as humans to learn what happened so that we can care and not repeat the same mistakes again.
Thank you so so much for reading, guys.
I hope this post inspired you 🙂
Let me know if anyone of you have ever been to Auschwitz or any places from this list. Would love to hear your comments!
All photos are taken from Pinterest.