So, after a long time searching and searching, I found one easy chicken recipe on Pinterest (oh.. where else right? hahaha). It looks soooo yummy and of course it is healthy 😀 I gave it a try not long time ago, and it is actually taste amazing. It’s not too spicy for me since I’m Asian and we love spicy food. But this one is definitely one of the spicy recipe that you want to try. I made a little modification from the original recipe and I actually love it 🙂 Okay, here we go.
Serve : 1 (if you love eating a lot — like me) or 2 (for normal person)
You will need:
- 225gr of chicken fillet
For the marinade, you will need:
- 2 1/2 Garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 cm peeled ginger, finely grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (but i’m using rice vinegar, still taste great)
- Juice of the 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small chili, chopped (optional)
- Fresh coriander
1. In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade until smooth and allow to marinate chicken in this mixture for 1 hour minimum in the refrigerator. When ready to cook, bring chicken at room at room temperature. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 425°F (200°C).
2. Transfer chicken and sauce to a baking dish or roasting pan lined with parchment papr. Bake at 425°F (200°C) for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. Garnish with coriander if desired, and serve immediately.
Let me know when you make yours! 🙂
The original recipe: Spicy Baked Chicken Tender by Eatwell 101